Ipex 2014 - Discover the Power of Print
Its only 4 months until the world of print opens at Ipex 2014! Register for free today to get the latest show news and updates on the content programme.
Ipex is the world's biggest English speaking event for print, publishing and media. It's also a source of help and inspiration for everyone in print and communications, whether you work in a large organisation or run a family business. Ipex is one event you cannot afford to miss in 2014.
Find out where the market's going - and what you can do to make the most of it. Ipex is the perfect opportunity for printers and customers to get together and plan for the future in this rapidly changing industry.
New President for Ipex 2014
Patrick Martell, the Chief Executive of St Ives, has been appointed the new President for Ipex 2014..,
Commenting on his appointment as Ipex 2014 President, Patrick Martell says:
"It was an honour to be asked to undertake the role as Ipex President to support the Ipex 2014 organisers in delivering a world class ‘must attend’ event that meets the needs of visitors and exhibitors alike. Ipex 2014 is an international industry showcase on the future of print, demonstrating its crucial role in contemporary marketing communications, which aligns perfectly with St Ives’ vision and business objectives."
Why you need to be there..,
Top benefits of why you need to be there:
- Compare products and services from more than 500 suppliers
- Get to grips with the new technology that will change your business and drive your profits
- Attend the free of charge seminar programmes including the World Print Summit and the Masterclass programme
- Interact with our features programme including the Inspiration Avenue, Future Innovations and The Make Ready Challenge to help you make the best informed decisions to drive your business
- Discover new opportunities that will give you the edge over your competitors
- Meet and network with potential suppliers, customer and partners from around the world
- See, touch, feel and experience live working machinery
- Be inspired by some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Get free, expert advice on how to increase sales, raise capital and more...
- Visit suppliers from over 40 countries
- Be part of a whole host of social programmes and activities throughout the 6 days